Imagine being in President Obama’s cabinet room during his first meeting… and hearing these words:
“Things are going to be different, starting now”
How you can profit from the change that is coming
Dear Fellow Investor:
Ask any experienced investor or trader… they will tell you that the right idea can still lose money if it is right at the wrong time.
History gives us many examples of new ideas… from railroad, steamship and electricity stocks in the 19th century… to the technology explosion of the 1920’s in radio, automobiles and aviation… the “Nifty-Fifty” stocks of the late 1960’s… and the dot-com decade of the 1990’s.
Many investors made fortunes in these markets. But they all had one thing in common– they got in at the right time, one-step ahead of the crowd.
But the investors that were late to these parties didn’t fare so well-and many lost mountains of money.
It’s all about timing
The key to making your profits explode at a blistering pace is to have the right idea at the right time…and taking action! That’s what we’re writing about to you today.
Be a part of the “Green Revolution”
The Cabot Market Newsletters have a track record of nearly four decades of delivering consistent profits to our subscribers-in any and all market conditions. In our 38 years of operation, we have seen it all-bubbles, blow-offs, Black Monday’s, panics, crises, spike bottoms, runaway inflation, crushing deflation, blood in the streets … and we have successfully steered our readers through these treacherous waters.
For example, First Solar (FSLR) went public in November of 2006. We recommended the stock in March of 2007, and our subscribers who followed our recommendation watched in awe as their profits grew by 100% by July, 200% by November and an incredible 300% by December… in a mere 9 months!
A few of our other recommendations:
- Apple (AAPL) + 746%
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) +414%
- Taser International (TASR) +296%
- Master Card (MA) + 249%
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) +160%
And many, many more examples!
And now we are introducing the latest addition to the Cabot Market Newsletters family:
The Cabot Green Investor
Our experience has convinced us that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for investors to jump in at the ground floor for the next gigantic money-making opportunity. We’re not talking about modest gains here. No, we are looking at astonishing, shocking gains that will skyrocket your portfolio…and leave you in delighted shock as you watch the profits pile up!
Why we are so confident about this opportunity
The Cabot Green Investor looks at all aspects of investing. We begin by looking at a company’s sector and fundamentals in depth. Then we check the company’s technical strength. All of these must pass our rigid criteria before we make our recommendation to you.
But first, we consider broad market conditions, along with current political trends. And that is why we are so excited about “green” investments! President-elect Barrack Obama has made no secret of his environmental friendly philosophy. Look at his policies quoted directly from his web page:
- Implementing a market-based 100% auction cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.
- Investing $150 billion over 10 years to advance the next generation of biofuels and fuel infrastructure, accelerate the commercialization of plug-in hybrids, promote development of commercial-scale renewable energy, and begin transition to a new digital electricity grid.
- Using proceeds from the cap-and-trade auction program to invest in job training and transition programs to help workers and industries adapt to clean technology development and production.
- Creating a Clean Technologies Deployment Venture Capital Fund and investing $10 billion per year in it for five years to fill a gap in U.S. technology development.
- Requiring 25 percent of all electricity to come from renewable sources by 2025 and at least 30 percent of the federal government’s electricity to come from renewable sources by 2020 to ensure less carbon intensive energy is used in our energy supply.
- Setting a goal of making all new buildings carbon neutral, or produce zero emissions, by 2030 and establishing a grant program for early adopters.
- Flipping incentives of energy utilities to ensure companies earn increased profits for improving energy efficiency, rather than higher energy consumption, and expanding Federal efficiency grant programs to help to improve efficiency of buildings.
- Investing in a digital smart grid to enable a tremendous increase in renewable energy generation and accommodate 21st century energy requirements.
O.K., so now what?
Knowing these ideas is just the beginning. Here is where we will roll up our sleeves for you and really dig deep into the leading companies in these areas.
As mentioned earlier, we take an in-depth look at a company’s fundamentals. Specifically, we are looking at three key areas:
New products or services. The company’s that get us excited are on the cutting– edge of revolutionary ecological breakthroughs– and are poised to rack up your profits.
Experienced, visionary management. When it comes down to it, outstanding people make a critical difference. We look for managers who know where they want to take their company, and have demonstrated the competence and know– how to do so.
Accelerating earnings and revenue growth. We don’t recommend so-called “story stocks” that may be profitable years from now. We are concerned about ramping up your portfolio now. We look to answer these questions: “Is the company making money?” “Are profits growing consistently?”
But we’re not done yet
Our final step before we recommend the company to you is to look at what the company’s chart pattern is telling us. Our decades of experience have shown us consistent chart patterns of stocks that are “rumbling volcanoes”… ready to explode… and they must meet our strict tests before we recommend them to you.
We’re still not done. While most advisory services are wishing you good luck, we closely monitor all of our recommendations. If anything changes– earnings disappointments, management changes, mission drift, etc.– we will not hesitate to tell you to sell if we feel it is what you should do.
Our goal remains the same that it has always been for 38 years-to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.
As we said earlier, it is all about timing. As you can see, we cover all bases in minute detail before we give you any stock recommendation.
You could, of course, wait several years for these ideas to really play out and get in high gear. But waiting didn’t help many late investors in the trends that we mentioned earlier. In fact, the longer they waited, the riskier their investments were. Just think of the buyers of tech stocks in January of 2000.
Remember what we said about the key to mind-blowing, unreal gains: the right idea at the right time… and taking action!
“I feel fortunate to be among your subscribers and have recommended Cabot to several friends. I have been investing for several years but always seemed to be trying to ‘outsmart’ the market, rather than riding it in the direction it is headed. I think I am finally beginning to understand the Cabot philosophy (the market is the market…it’s not right or wrong…live with it and profit from it). Thanks for making me money”. –G. Olsen, MI
P.S. The idea and time for green investments is right. Taking the action is up to you. Just give us a chance to prove to you that we can do all that we say. If you are not 100% satisfied with The Cabot Green Investor– for any reason– simply cancel in the first 60 days and receive a no-questions asked, complete refund. The risk is ours, not yours. Act Now!